Makers of the Advanced Whole House Fan
Warehouse employees are constantly handling orders, reviewing stock, and moving freight and materials. This job can be tiring and requires an individual with strong work ethics, the ability to solve problems, and strong communication skills.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform assembly work to manufacture assemblies and products in a cost-effective and timely manner while fulfilling quality standards. Assist Production Line Leads in meeting production goals.
- Assemble and handle products and materials and operate equipment, following the instruction of the supervisor.
- Validate material prior to beginning assembly, review work instructions, build product per specifications and within tolerance.
- Clean components, mark, and inspect components, subassemblies, or completed assemblies.
- Complete all clean-up and housekeeping procedures, comply with all quality, safety and work rules and regulations including wearing all appropriate PPE.
- Set up and operate assigned equipment and machinery.
- Identify and report to lead or supervisor any difficulty which would affect the correctness and quality of the work in process.
- Test finished assemblies.
- Participate in cleaning or area and machinery and take part in team meetings for improvement.
- The use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
- Follow the company’s policies and safety procedures.
- Ability to perform Basic assembly skills.
- Ability to identify, form, and mount components.
- Ability to understand and execute basic standard procedures.
- Able to work efficiently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate and enjoy working in a team environment. Model positive and professional work ethics.
- Reliable, confident and self-motivated.
This job generally operates in a warehouse environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud. Warehouse temperature will vary from hot to cold with the change in outside weather and seasons.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand for 8 hours a day; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The employee must be able to lift a maximum of 100 pounds unassisted, waist high, up to 10 feet away, and up to 110 pounds of weight assisted.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position is required to work M-F, 7-3.30. Overtime may be required during the high production season.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma/GED preferred but not required
- Manufacturing background
- Basic tool knowledge and ability to use basic hand tools (cutter, pliers, forming tools, screwdrivers, etc.)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
$12.00 – $13.50 + Bonus