Website QC Manufacturing, Inc. - QuietCool
Makers of the Advanced Whole House Fan
Customer Service Manager is responsible for the process and systems related to the servicing of customers and support of sales staff. The manager directs the delivery of administrative and operational assistance designed to promote revenue growth, productivity, and exceptional levels of customer satisfactions. Provides team members with the appropriate training, tools, direction and motivation to enable their success.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work with Customer Service/Sales and Tech Support Specialist (STSS) team to set standards for returning phone calls timely and professionally
- Answer calls with the team on an as needed basis.
- Manage team schedules to ensure phone coverage.
- Train, Coach and lead Sales and Tech Support Specialists as they provide support for end users and customers.
- Use recorded conversations as training when needed.
- Answer STSS’s questions and guide them through issues.
- Lead team meetings. Provide STSS with new information from upper management. Address issues and concerns in team meetings.
- Educate and coach STSSs on processes and practices. Explain expectations to employees.
- Assist other management team members in identifying trends and establishing goals.
- Prepare reports and analyze call center data to improve processes.
- Authorize warranty replacements and refunds.
- Take on other tasks or projects to support staff, other managers and departments.
- Create and keep up to date FAQ’s and troubleshooting database that can be used to address issues and train team.
- Manage SOPs for service calls and tech support, such as answering phones, and other processes as needed.
- Ensure smooth transition of product launches as pertains to all aspects of customer service.
- Work effectively across the organization in resolving customer issues on a timely basis by establishing effective processes.
- Provide best in class service to all QC Manufacturing internal and external customers.
- Willingness to work alongside the team in daily tasks and ensure team follow-through with the customers to their satisfaction.
- Provide assistance to sales representatives and others in obtaining information regarding existing contracts, billing situations, renewals and general contract administration functions.
- Insure highly professional and productive staff through selective recruitment, training, and development of all employees. Training of staff to ensure improved efficiencies of operations.
- Promote a positive atmosphere of growth and challenge while keeping team fully engaged.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to interact with all levels within a professional corporate environment.
- Critical Evaluation
- Relationship Management
- Professional phone manner essential.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
Required Education and Experience
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager, retail manager or assistant manager.
- 4+ years of customer service experience.
- Minimum typing speed of 50 words per minute.
- Experience working with an ERP software system.
- Experience managing employee metrics and reporting.
- Strong knowledge of all customer service operations; order processing, invoicing, claim processing, call management and administration.
- Must have solid data entry skills.