qcmanufacturing QC Manufacturing, Inc.
Makers of the Advanced Whole House Fan
Every once in a while, a product, company, and opportunity comes along that is “the dream opportunity,” the “I’d kill for that kind of job” career opportunity!
“QuietCool” is the product, QC Manufacturing, Inc. is the company, and we invite top professional B2B selling professionals to apply for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to sell a product with an unmatched reputation and consumer/trade acceptance.
QC Manufacturing, Inc. has been named to the prestigious Inc. 5000 annually since 2015 as one of America’s faster-growing companies, to become today the 30th faster growing privately held company in America.
The vast majority of our employees become long-time employees. We offer an exceptional career path premised on developing each team member to reach for their highest potential, supported by external continuing education and internal mentoring and coaching.
The Company: QC Manufacturing, Inc., established in 2009.
Job and Company Locations: The specific positions are filled by remote employees in the assigned territory with quarterly travel to the corporate offices. The company plant and executive offices are located in beautiful Temecula, California, one hour north of San Diego, California.
*The Product:*“ QuietCool” brand cooling and ventilation products
Available Positions: Outside Sales Account Executive
- One position in West Los Angeles County / Ventura Region; successful candidate shall reside in this area
Hiring Process: Candidates selected for stage 1 interviews will be contacted by phone to schedule a video-conference call. Successful stage 1 candidates will be invited to attend QuietCool corporate offices (at our expense) for a comprehensive stage 2 interview. Final selections will take place on or before October 31, 2018.
The Sales Account Executive (SAE) is the primary account manager for all business clients and business units within the assigned territory. “Business clients” and “business units” means primarily licensed trade contractors (HVAC, electrical, G.C.) and wholesale distributors, collectively called “dealer/partners.”
SAEs will perform both inside and outside sales functions, with approximately 75% related to outside sales functions. This is a remote position requiring a self-directed, high energy individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager and Director of Sales, and supported by a dedicated sales and technical support team, the SAE prospects for new business opportunities, develops targeted leads, converts leads to accounts, works with accounts to design and implement a variety of marketing and sales strategies, reviews account results-to-goals, provides superior customer service, and participates in overall sales team planning and execution of territory strategies and programs.
Working directly with decision-makers — business owners, CEOs, V.P.s of Marketing & Sales and senior departmental managers — successful candidates will demonstrate a professional ability to manage a book of business with unmatched drive, commitment to excellence and exemplary attention to detail.
The SAE is responsible for the overall management of assigned dealer accounts, maximizes dealer sales opportunities through aggressive marketing programs, negotiates high-level contracts with senior dealer/partner executives, ensures that dealer orders are processed in accordance with terms of agreements, and works within a team environment to ensure that all aspects of shipping, accounting, returns and dealer/partner “issues” are handled accurately and expeditiously.
The SAE must be highly organized and capable of prioritizing and managing a high volume of client portfolios. The SAE is accountable to his or her book of business, the sales team, and the company, by way of regular reporting, goal projecting and sales performance analysis, both orally and in writing.
– Ability to sell; demonstrated understanding of the “selling relationship” and ability to qualify, propose, overcome objections and close
– Strong computer skills; Windows, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Contact Management Databases
– Superior Communication skills; both orally and in writing; SAEs must possess verbal dexterity, be able to think quickly on their feet, and be able to converse at ease with others who possess diverse communication styles and abilities; as well, SAEs create professional letters, emails and other written documents to effectively communicate at the highest professional levels
– Ability to sell; demonstrated history of successful B2B selling
– Self-directed; ability to multi-task, follow-up, and prioritize to complete assignments on deadline
– Team player; ability to work with multiple departments and staff in both subordinate and superior roles
– Ability to sell; demonstrated ability to create and perform professional, highly-polished sales presentations to audiences of one to one hundred
– Ability to lead; the SAE must be able to coach and lead contractors and dealer/partners to market, sell and install the product line
– Ability to train the trainer; ability to train assigned staff within the client group who in turn will train their sales and tech staff to market, sell and install the product line
– Ability to sell; the successful candidate thrives on both cold calling new prospective partners and converting company generated leads
– Strong knowledge of one or both HVAC and electrical principles obtained through professional trade experience, advanced DIY experience, or associate sales and account management experience to these trades
– Prior wholesale TM, store management or other B2B field/trade related experience is acceptable
– Several years of demonstrated B2B sales success within the related field(s)
The company offers a competitive base salary + commission DOE, bonus program, auto plan, and benefits plan.
As assigned. The SAE positions require regular territory travel with frequent overnight hotels, and frequent early evening and occasional weekend working hours. At the company’s discretion, lieu days off are granted for an extraordinary cumulative evening and weekend hours worked.
Expected Hiring Date: 2 to 4 weeks
Apply method: Email (email@example.com)