Website QC Manufacturing, Inc. - QuietCool
Makers of the Advanced Whole House Fan
QC Manufacturing, Inc. is a dynamic and innovative high-tech manufacturing company located in Temecula, CA. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team, who have high desire and drive to succeed both personally and professionally, in a fast paced and growing company. We manufacture QuietCool ventilation products. With substantial growth across the country, we are looking for an accounting manager that can help work with our team to take our company to the next level.
Every day we strive to bring new and innovative products to market. From our humble beginnings we now have multiple fan lines for whole house ventilation, attic ventilation, and garage ventilation. With QuietCool, every possible home ventilation configuration is possible.
We operate by the principle that in everything we do, we strive to improve peoples’ lives. Our dealers and customers tell us we’re succeeding.
We are hiring an experienced Accounting Manager to join our team. The Accounting Manager will have overall responsibility over the accounting function and day-to-day activities of the department.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger.
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Manage monthly and year-end close processes, and keep tight timeframes
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships
- Work with outside CPA firm to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end
- Maintain banking relationships
- Assist with annual budgeting process and forecasting
- Ability to complete multiple priorities in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization.
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP
This position requires direct management of the finance department staff.
This job generally operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position regularly requires normal office hours Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with two 15 minutes paid breaks; one to be taken in the morning and the second in the afternoon; and one unpaid hour for lunch to be taken no later than the fifth hour of the employee’s shift.
Travel is primarily local during the business day.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Experience as Accounting Manager or Finance Manager (will supervise 1 staff acct/1 AR supervisor)
- Experience with ERP systems.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. CPA or MBA preferred.
2. SAP experience preferred.
“We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.