Website QC Manufacturing, Inc. - QuietCool
Makers of the Advanced Whole House Fan
- Review samples, drawings or instructions to understand specifications of output
- Take measurements and mark material for cutting or shaping
- Plan the sequence of necessary actions for the completion of the job
- Select appropriate machines (e.g. lathes) and position or load material for a job
- Monitor machine while working to adjust the feed, maintain temperature and identify issues.
- Determine and program size of batches and speed of machine
- Monitor output to ensure consistency with specifications and discard defects
- Perform routine machine maintenance and repair damages on tooling.
- Daily use of micrometers, Vernier calipers, depth gages, and dial indicators.
- Machine and program parts using: manual toolroom machinery as well as CNC mills, Lathes, Grinders, and etc.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with government regulations such as CAL/OSHA
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $28.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit form.jotform.com.