Customer Representative I
Website QC Manufacturing, Inc.
Makers of the Advanced Whole House Fan
As our Customer Service Representative, you will help the Customer Service Team with incoming phone calls to assist consumers, sales executives, contractors, and wholesalers with inquiries and product related questions and offer them innovative solutions.
Every day we’ll rely on you to multitask priorities while answering inbound calls in our call center to ensure all customers questions and concerns are addressed in a timely and efficient manner. To thrive in this role, you should have an interest in creating a career in Customer Service. We’ll teach you everything else you need to know.
The salary range will start at $16 per hour and will increase based on the following:
- You’ve worked in a customer service call center environment and answered inbound calls
- Have basic technical understanding of HVAC and electrical principles. Have the ability to convert technical HVAC and electrical principles into language understandable by clients and customers.
- Have basic knowledge of one or both HVAC and electrical principles obtained through professional trade experience, advance DIY experience, or prior customer service experience to these trades.
- You’ve worked in an office environment and used MS Office, Word and Excel, copiers and scanner, have a typing speed of at least 50 WPM
- You have excellent written, communication, and organizational skills
- You’ve worked with a CRM Management Database
Our best people have this in common:
- They are enthusiastic about their job and the company
- They look forward to coming in to work every day
- They are serious and invested in their jobs
- They enjoy working in a team environment, but are independent and can reach their goals alone.
- They care about the quality of their work and support the company’s growth
- They are friendly
To apply for this job please visit form.jotform.com.