Customer Service Representative I
Website QC Manufacturing, Inc. - QuietCool
Makers of the Advanced Whole House Fan
The Customer Service Representative is an important link between the company’s Sales Account Executives, contractors, wholesalers, and end-user consumers of the QuietCool product line. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem. The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command of the company’s customer service policies, and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.
- Answers incoming customer calls regarding product issues, service questions and general inquiries
- Provide appropriate solutions to sales and technical questions
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
- Work by telephone and email communications and enjoy job success by demonstrating a professional attitude towards total customer satisfaction, commitment to excellence in every task, and extreme attention to detail
- Work within a team environment to ensure that customer needs are met
- Act as the primary sales and technical support contact for QuietCool business partners and end-user consumers
- Perform both inside and at times, minimal outside support functions. When required to travel outside the office on company business, the Representative will be provided with a company vehicle to use, or mileage reimbursement
- Assist the sales team by providing to its clients and customers timely and accurate information specific to sales and technical questions
- Assist sales executives with client/dealer development
- Assist with contract preparation and processing
- Provide necessary sales support functions
- Provide accurate technical assistance specific to the product lines
- Coordinate shipping/returns and exchanges
- Ensure that all dealer/partner “issues” are handled accurately and within expected time frames
- Effectively communicate/translate complex technical information to both licensed trade contractors and end-user consumers
- Possess verbal dexterity, be able to think quickly on their feet, and be able to converse at ease with others who possess diverse communication styles and abilities
- Create professional letters, emails and other written documents to effectively communicate with a diverse client and customer group
- Attend various field appointments, if necessary, to assist the sales team with sales presentations and/or deliver needed marketing materials or products to both clients and customers
- Address and respond to e-commerce questions and answers
- Address and respond to Yelp Reviews
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical evaluation
- Highly organized and capable of prioritizing
- Self-directed, ability to multi-task, follow-up and prioritize to complete assignments on deadlines
- Manage fast-paced and high volume of client matters on a daily basis.
- Ethical Practice
- Teamwork, ability to work with multiple departments and staff
This job generally operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
As assigned. The representative positions are non-exempt positions under California labor law. The work week is normally 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and representatives are entitled to a one-hour non-paid lunch and two fifteen-minute paid breaks. Due to multiple time zones across the country, representatives may be required to work earlier or later shifts than the above.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum High school diploma. Bachelor in Art or Science preferred.
- Any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Strong telephone skills, using a headset.
- Ability to effectively manage incoming calls, transfer calls to other staff.
- Ability to juggle two or more calls requiring quick prioritization
- Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and CRM Management Databases.
- Basic technical understanding of HVAC and electrical principles.
- Ability to convert technical HVAC and electrical principles into language understandable by QuietCool clients and customers.
- Basic knowledge of one or both HVAC and electrical principles obtained through professional trade experience, advance DIY experience, or prior customer service experience to these trades.
- Valid driver license, clean driving record and State-mandated insurance naming the company as an additional insured.
QC Manufacturing, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply click on the link below:
Create an account, use your email address for the account, and create a password, follow instructions as promoted..
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit form.jotform.com.