Search Engine Advertising / Paid Search (PPC) Specialist
Website QC Manufacturing, Inc. - Quietcool
Makers of the Advanced Whole House Fan
The Search Engine Advertising / Paid Search (PPC) Specialist is responsible for implementing Pay Per Click media strategies for clients. The PPC Specialist can quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Facebook and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphics ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Google Certification
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with different tools including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.)
- Proficiency in managing large scale PPC accounts
Compensation & Benefits
- $23 – $26 per hour
- Participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans after 60 days full-time employment
- Paid vacation and sick days
To apply for this job please visit form.jotform.com.