Software Engineer Web Developer
Website QC Manufacturing, Inc. - QuietCool
Makers of the Advanced Whole House Fan
QC Manufacturing, Inc. is a dynamic and innovative high-tech manufacturing company located in Temecula, CA. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team, who have high desire and drive to succeed both personally and professionally, in a fast paced and growing company. We manufacture QuietCool ventilation products. With substantial growth across the country, we are looking for an engineer that can help work with our team to take our products to the next level.
Every day we strive to bring new and innovating products to market. From our humble beginnings we now have multiple fan lines for whole house ventilation, attic ventilation, and garage ventilation. With QuietCool, every possible home ventilation configuration is possible.
We operate by the principle that in everything we do, we strive to improve peoples’ lives. Our dealers and customers tell us we’re succeeding.
We are looking for a passionate Web Developer to design, develop and maintain our company website. The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing websites in compliance with coding standards and technical design. Design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications. Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Web development and maintenance
- App development and maintenance
- Design, code and debug applications in various software languages
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Project planning and Project management
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Proven work experience in web development (3-5 years experience)
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications for Web
- Knowledge and experience with AWS
- Ability to develop software in the languages listed below
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases such as SQL
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- Experience with test-driven development
- Mastery in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- BS degree in Computer Science is a plus
Common IT Hardware, Software, Platform and Systems Knowledge:
Software: Xcode, Android Studio, or similar. WordPress, Cpanel, AWS
Frameworks: Android and iOS frameworks
Software Engineer top skills & proficiencies:
- Software Development
- Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to Learn Quickly
- Team Player
- Agile Development Processes and Principles
- Written and Verbal Communication
- General Programming Skills
- Software Debugging
- Software Documentation
- Software Testing
- Software Development Fundamentals & process
This job generally operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This position regularly requires normal office hours.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this position, click on the link:
You will be asked to create a username (your email) and password. Please follow the instructions to complete application process.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00-$27.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit form.jotform.com.