Web Developer II
Website QC Manufacturing, Inc. - QuietCool
Makers of the Advanced Whole House Fan
As our Web Developer you will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing programs and strategies.
Every day we will rely on you to design, develop and maintain our company website; build high-quality, innovative and fully performing websites in compliance with coding standards and technical design; design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications; and participate in the testing process through test review and analysis.
The salary range will start at $25 per hour and will increase based on the following:
- Web development work experience (3-5 years’ experience) using at least one popular web framework Designing interactive applications for Web
- Agile Development Processes and Principles
- Software engineering tools, development fundamentals & process including methodology and release process.
- Knowledge of Databases such as SQL
- Experience in common IT Hardware, Software, Hosting, Platform and Systems Knowledge (WordPress)
- Experience in Elementor
Our best Web Developers have this in common:
- Job knowledge; studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Creativity and drive for results; can be counted on to exceed goals successfully, are constantly and consistently the top performers; very bottom line oriented; steadfastly push themselves and others for results.
- Timely decision making sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure
- Passionate about their field and work in marketing concepts
- Competent & professional
- Obtained an Associates/Bachelor’s Degree in Web Development or similar field
To apply for this job please visit form.jotform.com.