QC Manufacturing, Inc. will be closed Nov. 22nd and 23rd. Happy Thanksgiving from the QuietCool team.
QC Manufacturing, Inc. will be closed Dec. 24th and 25th. Happy Holidays from the QuietCool team!
QC Manufacturing, Inc. will be closed Dec. 31 and Jan. 1st. Happy New Year from the QuietCool team!
QC Manufacturing, Inc. will be closed May 28 for Memorial Day.
QC Manufacturing, Inc. will be closed July 4th. Happy 4th of July from the QuietCool team.
General FAQs: Wi-Fi Smart Control
- How do I connect my phone to my fan?
To connect your fan to your phone all you’ll need is the Wi-Fi Smart Control Hub (IT-36001) and a smart device with the QuietCool App.
- What QuietCool models are compatible with the Wi-Fi hub?
The QuietCool Wi-Fi Smart Control is backwards compatible with all QuietCool whole house fans and attic fans.
- I only have a 5 ghz network at my house, can I use the Wi-Fi hub?
No, the Wi-Fi Smart Control is not compatible with 5 ghz networks, however, most 5 ghz networks have a 2.4 ghz network as well.
- Can I have both hard-wired controls and the Wi-Fi hub?
No, we do not recommend this.
- Can I hook up the Wi-Fi hub to my smart automation system?
As of right now, the QuietCool Wi-Fi Smart Control isn’t compatible with home automation. We don’t recommend connecting a QuietCool to a home automation system in any form as there is the need for a person to open up a window for the fan to work.
- Can I hook up the Wi-Fi hub to a Wi-Fi Range Extender.?
We do not support Wi-Fi Range Extenders. All hubs need to be connected to the main router’s 2.4 ghz network.
- Can I hook up two motorheads to a single hub (ex: CL-6400, ES-6400, TRI PRO-6.5, or STL PRO-6.5)?
Yes you can, however it is not recommended because you will only have two speeds vs. four speeds. You also run a greater risk of burning out the hub if the wiring is done incorrectly.
- I have had my router for a while, will it still be compatible?
Some routers older than 5 years do not communicate with our Wi-Fi hubs. Please check the minimum requirements below to make sure your network is compatible.
- What is the warranty period?
The hub is warrantied for 1 year.