Here are the pros of a Modern or advanced whole house fan:
- Most energy efficient fans in the residential space. They move up tp 50 cfm per watt compared to a bath fan that does a 1:1 cfm per watt ratio.
- There is a damper system in place that prevents the air from the attic leaking back down into your home.
- Aesthetically pleasing grilles that are around 14”x18” in size on average.
- Quiet operation that has an average decibel rating of 45 which is quiter than the a/c system.
- The installation time is quick and easy with no joist cutting. You can install a modern or advanced whole house fan as little as 1 hour.
You can easily see that the modern or advanced whole house fans have come along way in technology have improved all the negatives of the original traditional whole house fan.